26 February 2010

Hey! I'm coming to Ohhhh-hi-o! (Two appearances.)

Wanna help celebrate the publication of my first novel Men with Their Hands and my third poetry collection Mute?

Then come on down to Columbus, Ohio! I'll be giving a presentation at the Ohio State University on Thursday, March 4th. Here's the info extracted from their PDF flyer:

The OSU American Sign Language Program and the Dorothy E. Ann Fund (D.E.A.F.) of the Columbus Foundation
proudly present

RAYMOND LUCZAK
deaf. author. editor. playwright. director. filmmaker. poet. gay.

Thursday, March 4, 2010, 7 – 9 p.m.
OSU Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Rd.
Free parking! Directions available at www.fawcettcenter.com/directions.asp

Free and open to the public!
Book signing and light reception to follow
Interpreting and real time captioning services provided

www.asl.osu.edu

=====
On Saturday March 6th, I will appear at the 10th anniversary bash celebrating the first decade of Buckeye Rainbow Alliance of the Deaf (BRAD). I will be selling books in the afternoon, and then I will share some Deaf LGBT stories with everyone after dinner. Please come join us for fun and friendship. For more information, please check out BRAD's web site.

=====

Hope to see y'all there! It's been years since I've been to Ohio.

Mwah mwah, everybody!

1 comment:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

I would be truly honored if you gave your poetic advice on my blogs of poetry and follow them.


http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/


http://humanicanagold.blogspot.com/