25 March 2010

A few tidbits ... MEN WITH THEIR HANDS ...

Hello ...

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind (play rewrites, rehearsals, two presentations in Columbus, Ohio, performances of three of my plays, etc. to give you a rough idea), but I just had to share a lovely review of my novel MEN WITH THEIR HANDS from the web site OUT IN PRINT. Please check it out!

I'll be in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday April 10th (10 a.m. to 11 a.m.; please note this is the NEW time) to give a reading from three of my Deaf gay books: MEN WITH THEIR HANDS, ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, and MUTE. Where, exactly? Stonewall Library, of course! It will be voice-interpreted for those who don't know ASL, of course. If you're in Fort Lauderdale or the nearby Miami, please show up. I'd love to meet y'all!

A few days later, on April 15th, there will be a local book club discussing my novel MEN WITH THEIR HANDS right here in the Twin Cities. It's unfortunately not open to the public, so if you want to get in touch with the coordinator and RSVP, please let me know and I'll pass on his email address to you. The only requirement is that you HAVE to have read my novel first because they'll be discussing the book in detail. It should be a fun experience to see what people think of my little tome.

Spring's becoming clearer here in Minnesota every day, but I won't quite believe it until the residue of salt and gravel have been swept away from the streets ... Gotta scoot!

Raymond

No comments: