04 September 2009

What do you mean, I NEVER SLEPT WITH HELEN KELLER?


WHAT IF A STATUE KNEW YOUR SECRETS?

Ah yes, rumors are indeed true! Rehearsals for my next play I Never Slept with Helen Keller have already begun. Albert Walla directs Galinda K. Goss-Kuehn and Pamela Wright Meinhardt, so I'm very excited about the show finally happening. (About time!) Of course, Andrew J. Oehrlein is the producer. Deanna Fischer and Tarra Grammenos will voice Galinda and Pamela in this show.

Performances run from November 12 through November 22. And yes, Virginia, there's such a thing called ordering your tickets online. Check out the Deaf Blender Theatre's web site and reserve your tickets! I'll talk a bit more about the show in the weeks ahead, but I did want to start a very *true* rumor about my play right here, right now!

No comments: